As a Production Assistant, you’ll help develop and run broadcast production to ensure quality, consistent development of live broadcast formats. You’ll collaborate with our operations and marketing teams in the planning, pre-production, and execution of weekly broadcasts.
- An owner: You take responsibility for the success of your team. You can see the big picture and the smallest minutiae, and you know why each matters. When you take on responsibility of a project, you hold yourself accountable.
- A fanatic: You are a gamer who loves esports and know what information you’d like to see.
- An innovator: You constantly explore new angles and new ideas to deliver compelling experiences to your audience.
- A storyteller: You have the skill and the passion to create a compelling and authentic narrative for esports audiences. You know when to turn players into stars, you know when and how to inform and entertain in a manner that captivates your audience.
- A true problem-solver: You define problems as an opportunity for success. Solutions come first and obstacles second. No challenge is too insurmountable.
- Experienced: You know how to operate the tools for streaming (specifically vMix) and are familiar with Twitch. You’re able to manage and work alongside production teams to deliver a crisp experience. You are comfortable in the office and in the control center.
- Drive vision and direction with focus: You are accountable for the experiences you deliver to your audience and for its success.
- Accountable for execution: You are a part of a team in getting stuff done. Move fast with a commitment to quality and innovation, while collaborating with diverse teams.
- Produce live esports broadcasts: Show-run or collaborate in show-running live broadcasts on-location in The Gaming Stadium. Draft the show structure and execute with the necessary quality and polish with an eye on future technology to help propel innovation and iteration on new programs and tech elements.
Interested? Fill out the form below with an attached resume and a cover letter outlining your streaming experience and a brief list of games you play and/or esports events that you watch. Please note that we receive many applications, but only successful applicants will be contacted.
Note: This position is not remote and involves coordination on site.