Partnerships Marketing Manager
TGS Esports is looking for a client-centric, partnership marketer with a passion for gaming to join our team. Reporting to the Vice President, Partnerships, this role will focus on the strategic building and execution of sport marketing partnerships for some of the world’s leading and emerging brands. With an integrated marketing approach, the ideal candidate will be a creative, energetic, and organized thought leader driven to deliver breakthrough multi-platform marketing solutions that are rooted in gaming. These solutions will add value to the fan experience while meeting and exceeding the key marketing objectives for our partners. If you are truly interested in creating impact through marketing in gaming and esports – we want to hear from you.
- Develops a deep and thorough understanding of TGS partners’ business and competitive environment to continually deliver against business objectives for both the partner and TGS.
- Works closely with TGS’s partners and all TGS departments to translate a business or marketing brief with clear objectives into a partnership strategy.
- Lead a portfolio of integrated partnerships with minimal supervision; build strong and trusted business relationships with senior clients through regular and pro-active contact – continually seeking to elevate the partnership.
- Builds creative approaches and go-to-market-plans from partnership strategies; sells through creative thinking by appealing to reason and connecting the work back to strategy.
- Provides thought leadership to partners during conceptualization phase and throughout delivery.
- Works with all members of the TGS team, including the Marketing, Social Media, Production, Event Operations and Sales teams, to develop and execute partner concepts and deliverables.
- Uses measurement tools and sets benchmarks partnership KPIs; can effectively interpret, deliver, and action insights from performance of partnership assets against those KPIs.
- Utilizes data to drive decision making for program optimization and develops detailed post-mortems on programs and year-end reports.
- Stays current with all facets of the modern marketing mix, including digital, social media, experiential, print, OOH and broadcast; equipped with creativity and innovative ideas for those channels.
- Has a revenue-driving attitude, actively identifies net new opportunities to help move the business forward, based on TGS objectives and/or partner objectives.
- Assists with the development of partnership proposals for prospective partners of TGS; works with our Business Development team to pitch proposals and drive partnerships renewals.
- Develop, lead and be accountable for individual partner budgets with monthly and year end reporting requirements.
- Proactively identifies and manages critical issues; demonstrates resilience and adapts to evolving plans and strategies; where conflicting issues on partnerships arise, able to find solutions along with the internal team.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, preferably in a business-related field.
- 3-4 years of demonstrated success in a brand marketing, marketing strategy, or agency strategy role.
- Proven ability to build and maintain professional relationships both internally and externally.
- Experience building consumer-facing marketing or partnership campaigns.
- Solid comprehension of marketing, brand strategy, partnership, and digital/media principle.
- Knowledgeable of the modern media landscape across integrated channels: Digital, Social Media, Experiential, Print, OOH, and Broadcast.
- Familiar with the strategy process; brief intake, research, strategy development, creative briefing, creative development.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a positive, winning approach and you are up for a challenge: a demanding position where you can share in the wins of the organization alongside your colleagues.
- You are a robust individual and leader who brings positive and uplifting energy to work every day.
- Creative self-starter, motivated by results and alert to change.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
- Shown to perform well under pressure; handle multiple priorities at the same time.
- Ability to see the big picture and strategize accordingly.
- Able to operate in an ambiguous environment.
- You welcome and provide constructive feedback; you love to learn and ask questions, and you can step out of your comfort zone.
- You have excellent client communication skills, presentation skills and confidence in leading conversations.
- You are responsible, accountable and solutions-focused; you deliver on promises and take initiative.
- You are honest and direct; you believe that good enough just isn’t enough.
- Truly happy clients drive you to succeed – you are client-centric to the core.
- You can think ‘big picture’ in both strategy and execution.
APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION
Submit your CV & resume using the form below.
- Please include in the body of your cover letter your favorite esports game.
- In your cover letter please introduce yourself, and include your social handles.